Friday, February 17, 2006

So...

I sit here at my desk. I should probably be working, but at the moment all initiative is gone. I do not not even have any true urge to be creating this post, but it seems like a good way to avoid my true responsibilities (aka - the albatross).

That's not entirely true. I do have some small urge to post. This is brought on more by the thought of somehow looking rather less... engaged? than my friends Raindog and Misreall rather than any actual urge to stand up on this particular soap box. But hey - whatever it takes, right?

At least that is what I tell myself every morning.

So...

I watched part of The Fifth Element last night. I was playing with my cable box and seeing what kind of free On Demand HD offerings there were. Let's just say that the offerings didn't really live up to the hype, and The Fifth Element was the best I could find.

My. Isn't that a depressing thought.

Well the albatross is calling.
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home