Thursday, March 30, 2006

warning: may cause drowsiness

I really would like to post here more often, but I don't. I would like to think that is due to the fact that I am so busy, or just because at this point my life is just not all that exciting, or any other number of reasons. But none of these are true.

The sad truth is that I am boring. It is not my job that is boring. Nor is it my life. It is me. I am boring. I no longer seem to be able carry on a conversation at any level with anyone, let alone post interesting missives on the web.

Maybe you need to revoke my posting privilages? Just to save yourselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger misreall said...

I just wrote about watching television. I could write about cats. We are all boring here.
Especially RainDog.

9:11 AM  
Blogger misreall said...

I not only respect it, I FEAR it.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home