Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Internet Memes

Are there any good internet memes right now? Don't you miss the good old days when there was a new one very month or so - The kitten photo, the All Your Base Belong To Us stuff. Has the internet become so commercialized that stuff like this is just not out there anymore, or is just that I am so old I am no longer able to find and/or participate in the hip, cool things kids are doing now?

P.S. The spell checker on blogger leaves a lot to be desired. I know, I know, what do I want for nuttin' but still...

nor does the insert photo feature seem to be working. hmmm....

Is this a grand conspiracy by blogger to keep my wordz of wizdom from the world? Could be. Could very well be.

Crap. I give up. If you want to see the lovely picture I planned for this post you will just have to click here.

stupid blogger.

2 Comments:

Blogger misreall said...

I love that kitten.
My favorite site is somethingawful.com, just because it is the best evidence that the internet exsists to make fun of people and to waste my time.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Hey, I was going to somethingawful.com when it was called somethingnotsobad.com.

Ha ha! *cough*

There are still memes out there, but they mostly seem to involve Chuck Norris. (Seriously, that was funny for about 10 seconds.)

Clearly, though, some of us just aren't wasting enough time on the internet. This is probably why blogger hates them.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home