Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Once More, With Feeling

If you gave a monkey a bottle of rum, made him drink it, and then made him very angry, he would become an unstoppable martial artist.

Similarly, if you give me a bottle of vodka and encourage me to drink it all, then explain to me that my computer has exploded, my mother was coming to stay with me for two weeks, and all my DVDs have been confiscated by the government, I would become a black hole of irritation and destroy the solar system in a flash of bitter and itchy doom.

This proves, once and for all, that I have more raw potential for destruction than a monkey.

Be glad that life is not as hard on me as I like to pretend it is.

4 Comments:

Blogger misreall said...

Does it depend on what kind of vodka? Can you drink it cold, or with mixers? Sure, anyone can be the pure essence of all dark, sucking misery in the universe after drinking a bottle of warm Cossack vodka, but it takes a real son of a bitch to turn into the rotten core of all that is after drinking perfectly made, Belvidere martinis.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home