Thursday, May 11, 2006

This Week Makes Me Tired

I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep, so ended up watching Scrubs on DVD--making me realize, of course and once again, that I am very boring and clearly lacking essential sassocity and Vitamin Fun in my diet. But then living in a sit-com would probably be even more exhausting than my current finals' week, crappy weather, procrastinating lifestyle. That, and I wouldn't be cast in Scrubs. No, I'd be a really stupid white guy from a 70s (80s?) sit-com like Sanford & Son or The Jeffersons.

If my life were The Jeffersons song, it would have been called "Movin' on sideways."

(It's been a long, long time since I've been so tired at work that I've actually nodded off for a few seconds.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Apparently this week made everyone else tired, as well.

(Lonely, lovely Worryville.)

12:52 PM  
Blogger misreall said...

This week has made me stupid tired. I had two days, including today, where I worked the whole day, and then had a signing that night. At least the author on Wednesday was fantastic and took me and Genie (my most adorable friend) out for a beer afterwards. It was probably because of Genie's extra-cutosity.
Sweet, gentle Worryville.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Extra-cutosity?

Guys dig chicks with knives.

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home