Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Battlestar Galactica

If, at the age of ten, you had sat down next to me while I was watching the original Battlestar Galactica and told me that in many, too many, years in the future, I would be watching a remake of this show that was intellegent, serious, sophisticated and had a supercool tough chick in I would have probably screamed for my dad and mom and cried and tried to run away from you. Because you are clearly a crazy person. Even as a crushing on Apollo little kid I knew that show was terrible. After all, I had seen Star Wars, I knew better. There was nothing that could ever make BG good.
(And what were you doing in a little girl's room, huh, huh?)
On the other hand they totally screwed up the new version of the Night Stalker, so I am looking at this whole thing as a fluke

3 Comments:

Blogger samiam said...

there's no damn robotic dog in the new one. How can you possibly say t's better?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Yet another show where I missed an episode and that was that. Etc. etc. "Lost," "24," "The Shield."

It's really getting to the point where I don't watch broadcast TV anymore. Seems so much more satisfying to wait and watch them all on DVD.

1:50 PM  
Blogger misreall said...

It is the dvd, Rainloser.
The robotic dog thing is a good point. On the other hand they do have sex with robots, so maybe not having the dog is a good idea.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home