Monday, March 13, 2006

More things that worry me-

Street signs on windy days. That smell that only seems to exist in el cars on the Blue Line. The skin that forms over those little cups of syrup they give you with pancakes these days (we need to go back to those glass carafes people!). Making sure that all of the oven cleaner has been cleaned out of the oven, as it seems much more dangerous than a little baked on grease. Slipping in the shower. Rolling my ankle on the side of curb. This sore throat that I can't seem to get rid of. The use of tin-foil as a food packaging cover as opposed to an actual lid. Paint fumes. Breaking my glasses. Splinters. Old towels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

I actually have a kind of fondness for old towels, as long as they're mine.

New towels can be risky. I still have one I bought (nice, really big towel for the shower) that turned out to have all the absorbing power as a laminated brick.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home